Gymnastics Summer Camp
We Are Fully Air Conditioned
Our new summer camp is a perfect introduction to gymnastics for beginners and an intense and fun training experience for the established student. We will be focusing on the four traditional pieces of equipment, as well as dance, agility and core strengthening. Students will learn body awareness, perseverance and confidence. Our program emphasizes flexibility, running techniques and full body strengthening. These valuable abilities will enhance the skills of athletes in various sports. As always, 7:1 student teacher ratio. Students are grouped by ability and within 2 years of age.
3 Hour Girls/ Boys Gymnastics Camp
- Ages 4 and up.
- Offered Monday-Thursday, 9 – 12noon
- The Artistic Gymnastics summer camp offers a flexible schedule to allow your child as much time as they desire in the gym. A minimum of 4 camp days are required; however, you can determine how many days per week and which weeks your child will attend.
Our half-day summer camp is perfect for the beginner-advanced gymnast who wants a more intense class. We will be focusing on the traditional pieces of gymnastics equipment and core strengthening. Our program emphasizes flexibility and full body conditioning. These valuable abilities will enhance the skills of athletes in various sports. Student should bring water and a nut free snack.
Themes for Summer Camp:
- July 2 – 5 (closed July 4th): Stars and Stripes
- July 9 – 12: Superhero
- July 16 – 19: Bring a friend
- July 23 – 26: Go For The Gold/ Olympics
- July 30 – August 2: Fun In The Sun
- August 6 – 9: Ninja Warrior
- August 13 – 16: Circus
- August 20 – 23: Artistic’s Got Talent
Crafts and activities will be based around the theme of the week
Artistic Gymnastics Summer Classes
- Ages 3 and up.
- Offered Monday-Thursday Evenings
- Session 1: July 2 – July 26 Session 2: July 30 – August 23
Advanced/ Non Competitive
Policies and Scheduling
Although we are flexible with scheduling, all dates and times chosen are final. Please know the dates you require upon registration. We require at least 48 hour notice if your child cannot attend their scheduled class. There are no make-ups for missed classes without 48 hour notice.
Registration remains open for the entire length of the summer program. This way, your child can add on classes at any point, provided there are spots available for the class. Payment in full is due upon registration. All students must pay a $30 registration fee at the time of registration to cover a secondary insurance policy (this is paid annually)
All of our Trial Classes & Competitive Teams continue throughout the summer. Attendance is mandatory for all gymnasts involved in these programs.